433MHz I/O Module, 2 digital inputs, 2 relay outputs,1W wireless control 2-3km. No need internet and monthly fee. wireless ON-OFF controlDesigned by Lensen--Wireless Communication in China
You need to order at least 2 units. One transmit, another one receive Introduction LS-RDIO0202 Modbus RTU is a 1W I/O module, 2 isolated digital inputs, 2 isolated relay outputs, 1 RS485(wireless R...Read More…
You need to order at least 2 units. One transmit, another one receive
LS-RDIO0202 Modbus RTU is a 1W I/O module, 2 isolated digital inputs, 2 isolated relay outputs, 1 RS485(wireless RS485 customize). wireless control 2km-3km. Use for pump control, water level monitoring. Motor, valve, light ON-OFF control.
● Transparent I/O System, no programming required
● Not need internet, no third party cell, no monthly fees
● You have full control over your own carrier
● Real time status feedback from the remote site
● Fast installation and easy setup
● 2-way isolated input (active input default, can customize to passive input type), high reliability and stability.
● 2-way isolated relay output, contact max load 5A@220V AC
● 1 RS485(wireless RS485customize)
● support Modbus RTU protocol
● Collocated with a wireless data module whose transmitting distance is about 2km-3km LOS; the working frequency 433MHz (400-470MHz); RF power: 1W; Receiving sensitivity: -123dBm
● Receiving current: 60mA; transmitting current: 600mA
● Power supply: DC 9V-36V (on sticker we only writes 24V DC, you could also use 12V DC power supply)
● Dimension: 115mm90mm40mm
usually used with PLC to reaslize wireless control ON-OFF of pump, switch, relay, valve etc equipments.
Lighting Control Systems
Wireless Pump Control
Wireless Valve Actuation
Tank Level Monitoring
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when RDIO0202 Wireless RTU 2DI 2DO Wireless I/O module can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
Thomas | Dec. 1, 2019
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!