433MHz free band radio control, wireless DTU, widely used for data transfer between PLC, DCS and sensors, pumps, valves, support ModbusDesigned by Lensen--Wireless Communication, Ships from China
Introduction: LS-R324 is a 1W radio modem, transmit 3km LOS. It use UHF band, 24V power supply. Usually works as DTU to connect with PLC and other industrial control devices like PLC, sensors etc....Read More…
LS-R324 is a 1W radio modem, transmit 3km LOS. It use UHF band, 24V power supply. Usually works as DTU to connect with PLC and other industrial control devices like PLC, sensors etc. LS-R324 Supports RS485 Modbus RTU protocol. Has the advantage of register data restore function.
Water/waste water treatment field
Wind speed, rainfall, humidity etc data collection
Temperature, humidity, concentrations of CO2 etc data collection
Wireless data collection and transmission
Wireless communication between PLC and sensors
● Power output: 24V DC
● RF power: 1W
● Air baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps choose one
● Interface baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps programmable
● Frequency band: 433, 450, 470 or others
● Interface: standard RS-232/RS-485/TTL/USB
● Communication mode: half-duplex
● Channel: 8(default), 16/32(customized)
● Receive current: <45mA(TTL connect)
● Receive sensitivity: -123dBm @ 1,200bps); -118dBm @ 9,600bps)
● Transmitting current: <500mA
● RF line-of-sight range: 2km (BER=10-5@9600bps); 3km (BER=10-5 @ 1,200bps)
● Size: 17511532mm (without antenna port)
Support RS232, RS485, USB, you can use DIP switch to program
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!