I hate when Terms of Service aren't human (not a lawyer) readable, so let's change that. Just know these terms can change at any time, and any changes that affect these terms will be announced via email 2 weeks prior to the change.
- We are here to do the right thing. If you aren't happy, please let us know so we can help.
- This is an open marketplace - anyone can join.
- It is free to signup.
- Tindie does not own any of the images, data, or information listed by a user.
- Any information listed on the site may be used by Tindie for driving more traffic to Tindie. You've made some great stuff, we just want to show it off!
- Tindie cannot vouch for any products listed.
- Tindie reserves the right to remove inappropriate content from the forums.
- A buyer pays for the product + calculated shipping costs.
- Shipping costs vary based upon the information provided by sellers.
- Shipping rates may be defined, or may be the standard rate multiplied by the shipping rate for the destination.
- Tindie does not save your credit card data - nor does it hit our servers.
- Tindie works with Paypal & Stripe to make sure our payment process is secure.
- Each seller has their own return policy. That is the policy which we will honor.
SellersLast Updated Feb. 10, 2014
- Products must have a photo of the physical product & thorough description.
- You own the product you've listed and after it is bought, will ship the product in a timely manner.
- There is no fee for listing products.
- For each sale, 5% will be deducted from the disbursement as Tindie's fee. The credit card processing fees will also be deducted.
- Disbursements are available, via our payout system, after products have been shipped.
- Images that contain any text added after the fact (such as email addresses or website URLs) are not allowed and will be removed.
- If a product is for sale on Tindie, promotion or links to another marketplace or retail channel are prohibited for products. It is ok to promote retired products that can now be purchased elsewhere.
- Inappropriate products can be pulled down at any time.
- If an in-stock order hasn't shipped within 1 month, the order is automatically refunded to the customer and the order is cancelled.
- Backorders have 3 months to be shipped before they are automatically cancelled and the customer is notified.