Shipping to United States starts at $1.95
Features: • Expansion shield for Arduino Nano • Can be fixed to Arduino Nano easily • Pin out for 14 digital input/output pins (servo type with GND, VCC and signal) • Pin out for 6 PWM outputs • P...Read More…
• Expansion shield for Arduino Nano
• Can be fixed to Arduino Nano easily
• Pin out for 14 digital input/output pins (servo type with GND, VCC and signal)
• Pin out for 6 PWM outputs
• Pin out for 8 analog inputs with VCC and GND
• Pin out for I2C Interface
• AREF output
• Power jack
• LED for power indicator
• Reset button
• AMS1117 3.3V Output Voltage
• Also compatible with Arduino UNO after soldering pin headers to this expansion shield
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
United States Postal Service: First Class Postage
United States Postal Service: Priority Mail
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
ELab Peers was founded by Hardware Engineers in Silicon Valley.
Our goal is to help hobbyists, engineers, students, and anyone who love to build fun electronics in two ways:
•Help You To Build and Design:
Because of our background and network, we are able to help and give professional suggestions on the projects that you are working on.
•Help You To Buy:
If you are planning to buy some components, lab equipment, or tools, email us first!! We are able to get you the same thing with much better price. In order to get the most reasonable pricing; we have supports from Hong Kong and China.