This is a I/O extension shield for Arduino Nano making connection easier.Sold By eLab Peers
Features: • Expansion shield for Arduino Nano • Can be fixed to Arduino Nano easily • Pin out for 14 digital input/output pins (servo type with GND, VCC and signal) • Pin out for 6 PWM outputs • P...Read More…
• Expansion shield for Arduino Nano
• Can be fixed to Arduino Nano easily
• Pin out for 14 digital input/output pins (servo type with GND, VCC and signal)
• Pin out for 6 PWM outputs
• Pin out for 8 analog inputs with VCC and GND
• Pin out for I2C Interface
• AREF output
• Power jack
• LED for power indicator
• Reset button
• AMS1117 3.3V Output Voltage
• Also compatible with Arduino UNO after soldering pin headers to this expansion shield
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when Arduino NANO I/O Extension Shield can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!