• 100% CompatibleATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot Bootloader
• USB Programming Facilitated by FTDI FT231X
• Input voltage 18 - 7V
• Reverse polarity protection
• More reliable reset
• LED on the side for better visibility with Shield
• Supports up to 14 digital input/output pins
• Supports up to 6 PWM outputs
• Supports up to 6 analog inputs
• 16 MHz ceramic resonator
• 32KB Flash Memory
• 2KB SRAM
• 1KB EEPROM
• Powered by USB option
• Power jack
• ISP header
• Reset button
• Supports USB, UART TTL, I2C, and SPI
• UNO R3 Shield Compatible
Andrew | May 18, 2015
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
United States Postal Service: First Class Postage
United States Postal Service: Priority Mail
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
ELab Peers was founded by Hardware Engineers in Silicon Valley.
Our goal is to help hobbyists, engineers, students, and anyone who love to build fun electronics in two ways:
•Help You To Build and Design:
Because of our background and network, we are able to help and give professional suggestions on the projects that you are working on.
•Help You To Buy:
If you are planning to buy some components, lab equipment, or tools, email us first!! We are able to get you the same thing with much better price. In order to get the most reasonable pricing; we have supports from Hong Kong and China.