Designed in Silicon Valley. Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 and SparkFun RedBoard with much better pricing.Designed by eLab Peers in United States of America
Features: • 100% CompatibleATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot Bootloader • USB Programming Facilitated by FTDI FT231X • Input voltage 18 - 7V • Reverse polarity protection • More reliable rese...Read More…
• 100% CompatibleATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot Bootloader
• USB Programming Facilitated by FTDI FT231X
• Input voltage 18 - 7V
• Reverse polarity protection
• More reliable reset
• LED on the side for better visibility with Shield
• Supports up to 14 digital input/output pins
• Supports up to 6 PWM outputs
• Supports up to 6 analog inputs
• 16 MHz ceramic resonator
• 32KB Flash Memory
• 2KB SRAM
• 1KB EEPROM
• Powered by USB option
• Power jack
• ISP header
• Reset button
• Supports USB, UART TTL, I2C, and SPI
• UNO R3 Shield Compatible
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when eLab Peers Einsboard can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
Andrew | May 18, 2015
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!