The kit arrived with all the required parts and with a nice, clean circuit board. The instructions at the wiki are very well done - I had to re-read a section or two, just to make sure I understood the plan, but that's probably because there was something shiny outside my window. It would have been nice to have a link to the wiki somewhere in the documentation package - I hadn't bookmarked it, so had to spend a whopping 15 seconds or so searching for it.
My HeaterMeter electronics are done and working, and it's mounted in a 3D printed case (which I ordered separately)... no troubleshooting necessary. That's a tribute to the documentation and board layout, more than to my soldering ability. I dinged the documentation just a little, based on not having a link to the wiki in the kit, and to some 100K-ohm resistors that came with different tolerances (beige instead of blue, as the documentation pics show). They don't seem to have affected the operation of it, so it's all good. Just took a little extra care to make sure I had the right resistance.
Now it's on to completing the fan mount and then to smoking up the 12-pound pork butt that's rubbed and waiting in my fridge.
P.S. - I tried, but wasn't able to successfully upload a pic of the completed project.