Interacts With The Environment As A Wearable DeviceDesigned by Lilygo in China
Our company integrates R&D, production, and sales together. We released series of open source hardware products...
We can also produce customized products according to customers' personal demands.
Description · Chipset : ESP32, dual-core MCU, PMU power management · Wi-Fi & Bluetooth · FLASH : QSPI flash 16MB · SRAM : 520 kB SRAM / PSRAM 8MB · Sleep current : about 1mA · Working current : abo...Read More…
· Chipset : ESP32, dual-core MCU, PMU power management
· Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
· FLASH : QSPI flash 16MB
· SRAM : 520 kB SRAM / PSRAM 8MB
· Sleep current : about 1mA
· Working current : about 70mA
· Touch screen chip: FT6236U
· RTC clock module: PCF8563
· PMU power management: AXP202
· Three-axis accelerometer: BMA423
· 1.54 inch LCD capacitive touch screen : ST7789V
· Support SPI TF memory card
· Support I2C, UART, SPI communication protocol
· 2 digital I/Os: GPIO25, GPIO26 (supports ADC, DAC)
· 1x T-Watch · 1x Manual · 1x Data cable · 4x Small screw · 1x Exclusive box · 1x Blue small rag · 1x Charging cable · 1x Small screwdriver · 1x Black strap(25.5CM) · 1x Female Pin extension board
|Shipping Rate||Ships From||First item||Additional items|
China Post: Standard Ground Rate
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!