LX4s Laser Controller works with LightBurnDesigned by Velocitronics Motion Systems in United States of America
The LX4s Laser Controller board is an advanced 4-axis GRBL Plug and Play upgrade for M2 Nano based (K40 for example) or custom lasers and works well with the latest LightBurn or Laser GRBL software. …Read More…
The LX4s Laser Controller board is an advanced 4-axis GRBL Plug and Play upgrade for M2 Nano based (K40 for example) or custom lasers and works well with the latest LightBurn or Laser GRBL software. With the integrated Trinamic drivers you can now reach higher speeds and achieve smoother motion. The LX4s board requires an external 24V 4 amp power supply to operate.
The LX4s is loaded with features such as:
• 192 MHz ARM Cortex M4 processor with hardware floating point support
• Integrated TMC2208 drivers with access to individual driver settings
• Speeds of up to 1000mm/sec can be achieved (mechanically limited)
• 16-bit 0-1000 step variable laser pwm output for accurate grayscale reproduction
• Additional pwm settings to tune your laser pwm output
• Laser Power 0-5V analog control through a grbl setting. No need for a digital panel or trim pot!
• Axis freewheel or axis locking control through a grbl setting
• M7 and M8 relay output for air assist or external auxiliary control. Compatible with most AC or DC solid state relays and the LX series Relay Controller
• Electrically isolated full speed USB interface for computer to board ground loop isolation
• DX Panel communication port for the DX Panel display module
• 24V power input reverse polarity and surge protection
• ALL inputs are ESD protected and low pass filtered. All outputs are ESD protected.
• Free firmware updates. The firmware is field upgradeable through Vms ISP software
• Board mounting holes are compatible with the M2 Nano board for direct replacement
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when LX4s Laser Controller Board can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
By clicking Register, you confirm that you accept our Terms & Conditions
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!