A Charger board that allows for playing and charging a lipo at the same timeDesigned by Dutch Gameboy Modifications in Netherlands
What is it? It is a Charger board that has a play and charge functionality. It includes improved safety over the TP4056 boards currently used. It has been the creation of months of designing and find…Read More…
It is a Charger board that has a play and charge functionality. It includes improved safety over the TP4056 boards currently used. It has been the creation of months of designing and finding the right Integrated circuits for the board.
It’s a all in one Lipo charger board.
You can continue playing even when your battery is drained. Just plug in the charger and finish that level!
Handmade in The Netherlands
Features of the board
1. plug and play capability
2. Charging set at ~300mA & Precharge of ~30mA (Pre-charge is done for heavily depleted batteries <3.2V)
3. Reverse polarity protection on input & Output.
4. Short circuit protection on input & output.
5. Over-discharge cutoff set at 3V
6. Output Stabilized at 2.8V or battery output voltage selectable & Filtered for smooth output voltage that’s safe for the gameboy.
7. Temperature management (Never exceeding 30-35C during charging and playing at the same time, see picture for temperature camera data)
8. Build in Low Battery Light set at 3.4V ( Red Light will come on to indicate low battery)
9. Compatible with all 5V/1A USB Chargers or other 5V/1A source
10. Suitable for IPS use and modified Gameboy Colors.
11. Output voltage is selectable due to some modded gameboys requiring higher current draw at the regulator thus requiring the regulator to have a higher input voltage. The output voltage is selectable with the solder jumpers. (Helders Regulator requires the 3 - 4.2 Lipo Battery voltage for higher output current, the 2.8V output is suitable for R6 Regulators/Others and OEM. It is recommended to use the 2.8v output on the GBP.)
Note: all the boards will be tested before shipping, and will come with instructions on how to install it.
I was disappointed with the current options of charging lipo’s on the gameboy Modding market. So to do something about it. I set out with my friend to make a board that could. Also to improve many of the issue’s the TP4056 board has.
It’s a custom designed PCB, handmade by myself and a gameboy color charger that features charging and playing at the same time. Because that’s what i always wanted from my gameboy without it blowing up.
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when Plug & Play Gameboy Color/Pocket Charger board V2 can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
Please know every product is handmade and will take a few days to be produced and shipped. Packages will be mailed during normal working hours. A tracking code will be provided
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!