ESP-WROOM-02 is a low-power 32-bit MCU Wi-Fi module, based on the ESP8266EX chip offering superior performance to other ESP8266 modules.Sold By EzSBC
This seller is taking a break. Sign up below to get an email when they're back!
ESP-WROOM-02 is a low-power 32-bit MCU Wi-Fi module, based on the ESP8266 chip. Similar in function to the ESP8266 modules but fully certified. Superior performance to other ESP8266 modules. Best …Read More…
ESP-WROOM-02 is a low-power 32-bit MCU Wi-Fi module, based on the ESP8266 chip.
Similar in function to the ESP8266 modules but fully certified.
ESP-WROOM-02 is a low-power 32-bit MCU Wi-Fi module, based on the ESP8266EX chip. TCP/IP network stacks, 10-bit ADC, and HSPI/UART/PWM/I2C/I2S interfaces are all embedded in this module.
Wi-Fi mode Station/SoftAP/SoftAP + Station
ESP-WROOM-S2 has 2 MB of Flash memory for storing your program or standard firmware.
These modules can be used as WiFi slaves through the AT-commands or code can be written in the Arduino environment and downloaded to the on module flash memory. Currently, the Wi-Fi stack only takes up 20% of CPU time. The remaining CPU time (80% of total MIPS) can be used for user applications. The CPU is a Tensilica L106 32-bit micro-controller with an 80MHz clock speed. When the WROOM-02 is working in Station mode and connected to a router, approximately 50kB of RAM is available in the Heap + Data sector.
I received production versions of the module that are fully certified and marked with the FCC and CE id's. The photos show the fully certified production unit as well as a pre-production unit. Pre-production units are uncertified and are marked "Special Client Only"
Volume discounts are available.
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when ESP-WROOM-02 can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!