Development kit for Silego Technology's 3rd generation programmable, mixed-signal IC, GreenPAKSold By Silego Technology, Ships from United States of America
The GreenPAK 3 development kit provides full programming, emulation and testing functions for GreenPAK 3 devices. Included are: Universal Development Board, STQFN-20 Socket Adapter, STQFN-12 Socket...Read More…
The GreenPAK 3 development kit provides full programming, emulation and testing functions for GreenPAK 3 devices. Included are: Universal Development Board, STQFN-20 Socket Adapter, STQFN-12 Socket Adapter, SLG46721V Samples, SLG46722V Samples, SLG46110V Samples, SLG46120V Samples, USB Cable (A to Mini B) and the Quick Start Guide.
GreenPAK, a member of Silego Technology’s CMIC (Configurable Mixed-signal IC) products, is a cost effective one-time NVM Programmable Mixed-signal IC which enables designers and hobbyists to integrate many system functions while minimizing component count, board space, and power consumption. GreenPAK gives you access to a variety of configurable analog and digital components which can be routed internally to create custom mixed-signal circuits to fit your design.
Using Silego’s free GPAK Designer Software and GPAK Development Kit, designers can create and program a custom circuit in minutes.
• Smaller PCB footprint – Plastic packages as small as 1.6 x 1.6 mm.
• Fewer Components/Lower Cost – A typical GPAK implementation removes from ten to thirty components per instance.
• Higher Reliability – Fewer PCB interconnects increases reliability.
• Faster Design – Develop and program devices in minutes at your desk. Quickly respond to changing design requirements and increase productivity at the design and prototype verification stages.
• Lower Power – Save power by removing discrete resistors in voltage dividers, pull ups, pull downs, etc. and replacing with low-power, integrated components. Further reduce power consumption using the sleep function.
• Design Security – Makes reverse engineering substantially more difficult by disabling the readback of NVM configuration, obscuring design details.
• Tested Solution – Every GPAK is 100% tested. A discrete circuit is not tested prior to the final board level test.
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
FedEx: 2nd Day
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
Silego Technology is a fabless semiconductor company creating configurable mixed-signal integrated circuits, or CMICs, which enable a paradigm shift in the way that hardware engineers design their systems. Our CMICs integrate analog, digital logic, mixed-signal and power functions while eliminating passive and discrete components. Our CMICs enable original equipment manufacturers, or OEMs, in high-volume applications to cost-effectively deliver their hardware products to market faster and with greater design flexibility. Our scalable CMIC platform is comprised of our configurable ICs, our proprietary design software and our development kits. Our solution consists of our proprietary CMIC platform and our delivery model, which includes our interactive design support, rapid prototyping of customer designs and flexible, cost-optimized manufacturing. Our solution provides our customers with mixed-signal ICs that address power, timing and interface functions in their systems.