Development kit for Silego Technology's 3rd generation programmable, mixed-signal IC, GreenPAKSold By Silego Technology, Ships from United States of America
The GreenPAK 3 development kit provides full programming, emulation and testing functions for GreenPAK 3 devices. Included are: Universal Development Board, STQFN-20 Socket Adapter, STQFN-12 Socket...Read More…
The GreenPAK 3 development kit provides full programming, emulation and testing functions for GreenPAK 3 devices. Included are: Universal Development Board, STQFN-20 Socket Adapter, STQFN-12 Socket Adapter, SLG46721V Samples, SLG46722V Samples, SLG46110V Samples, SLG46120V Samples, USB Cable (A to Mini B) and the Quick Start Guide.
GreenPAK, a member of Silego Technology’s CMIC (Configurable Mixed-signal IC) products, is a cost effective one-time NVM Programmable Mixed-signal IC which enables designers and hobbyists to integrate many system functions while minimizing component count, board space, and power consumption. GreenPAK gives you access to a variety of configurable analog and digital components which can be routed internally to create custom mixed-signal circuits to fit your design.
Using Silego’s free GPAK Designer Software and GPAK Development Kit, designers can create and program a custom circuit in minutes.
• Smaller PCB footprint – Plastic packages as small as 1.6 x 1.6 mm.
• Fewer Components/Lower Cost – A typical GPAK implementation removes from ten to thirty components per instance.
• Higher Reliability – Fewer PCB interconnects increases reliability.
• Faster Design – Develop and program devices in minutes at your desk. Quickly respond to changing design requirements and increase productivity at the design and prototype verification stages.
• Lower Power – Save power by removing discrete resistors in voltage dividers, pull ups, pull downs, etc. and replacing with low-power, integrated components. Further reduce power consumption using the sleep function.
• Design Security – Makes reverse engineering substantially more difficult by disabling the readback of NVM configuration, obscuring design details.
• Tested Solution – Every GPAK is 100% tested. A discrete circuit is not tested prior to the final board level test.
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
FedEx: 2nd Day
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!