We are actively seeking distributors and re-sellers in Canada and the U.S.A. If you think you would like to be one please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you some details.
Introduction QK-A026 is a compact dual channel, VHF AIS receiver which is able to receive information from both AIS frequencies simultaneously. It includes an integrated GPS Module. It can also com...Read More…
QK-A026 is a compact dual channel, VHF AIS receiver which is able to receive information from both AIS frequencies simultaneously. It includes an integrated GPS Module.
It can also combine one external NMEA0813 (4800kbps) data source with GPS and AIS mes-sages. This single data stream is then transmitted synchronously via WiFi, USB and RS422.
· Two independent receivers monitoring AIS channels (161.975MHz &162.025MHz) and decoding both channels simultaneously
· Sensitivity down to -106 dBm@30% PER
· Up to 45 nautical miles receiving range
· USB 2.0 powered (<270mA@5.0V)
· NMEA-0183 message output through WiFi, USB and RS422
· Built-in GPS to provide position data
· Combines NMEA input(4.8kpbs only), GPS and AIS messages, and outputs as a seamless stream of data
· BNC connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
· Powered SMA connector for 50 Ohm GPS antenna
· Ad Hoc and Station operating modes
· The internal WiFi access point connects up to 7 devices simultaneously
· Compatible with Windows XP,7,8,10,Mac OS X, Linux systems, Android and iOS
· Plug & play connectivity with chart plotters and PCs
· Can connect to Garmin products through Garmin Bridge (AS03)
Driver can be downloaded here.
Application note can be downloaded here.
Note: This product has been well tested in the UK before dispatching to customer. Please make sure you understand how to use it before purchasing from us. For international shipping, VAT and other import or handling fees may be applied by your local customs. These are the responsibility of the recipient. We will always declare the purchase price excl. shipping. All technical questions please email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can visit Quark-elec forum to find your answer.
We have a 14 days refund policy. We will accept returns within 14 days, however, please be aware the buyer pays the return postage. If you do not accept these terms, we will not be able to refund the product.
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
Royal Mail: Standard Ground Rate
Marcin | March 19, 2018
Winrent | March 17, 2018
Rob | Dec. 20, 2017
Erkki | Sept. 18, 2017
James | April 10, 2017
Glen | Jan. 30, 2017
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
Quark Electronics started as a leading professional production consulting company specializing in lab testing, compliance certification, production inspection, factory audit, cost analysis, and business intelligence solutions to management. We offer international buyers a basket of integrated services to bring more confidence, security and knowledge in ordering from Far East factories. Through every step of the process, Quark has the expertise and professionalism to prevent surprises.
Quark Electronics started to provide our own brand electronics products from 2014 based on our 12 years cultivating in electronics design industry. We aim to provide the industrial standard products with affordable prices.