3 orders since Jan 26, 2015
Lonate Pozzolo, Varese, Italy
Usually ships within 3 days
Custom Work Available
Hi, thank you for visiting my shop! Here you can find DIY oriented electronic and makers projects i build.
I'm Franco (nextime) Lanza,
an old school nerdish geek who likes to write code and build things with more than 25 years of professional experience
My competences spawn from UNIX and Linux system administration to code in many different languages both low and high level, from designing and build PCB to 3d printing, from astronomy to lasers.
I love to build smart device prototypes, to write low level code. I'm an open source and free software|hardware strong supporter.
You can find my GPG key at http://danex.nexlab.it/nexlab.asc or on keyservers, i like to see people send encrypted email, so, use it, you can also verify my identity on various networks using https://keybase.io/nextime
Take a look of my linkedIn profile at https://it.linkedin.com/in/nextime
If you like to ask me anything, get in touch with me :
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred!)
* facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nextime.franco and my page: https://www.facebook.com/nexlab.net/
* skype: nextime.nexlab ( i don't really like skype, and i don't use it a lot )
* twitter: @nextimelab
* github: https://github.com/nextime
* my gitlab: https://git.nexlab.net
* IRC: nextime on freenode, atrum and azzurra IRC networks ( i don't log private messages!)
* thingiverse: http://www.thingiverse.com/nextime/about
* paypal: https://paypal.me/nexlab
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!