Dual Channel AIS receiver,GPS,Boat,Yachat,Marine ElectronicsDesigned by Quark-elec in United Kingdom
Introduction The QK-A022 is a dual channel AIS receive-only unit, designed to be installed in a protected indoor environment for the small commercial, leisure, fishing boat and vessel monitoring ma...Read More…
The QK-A022 is a dual channel AIS receive-only unit, designed to be installed in a protected indoor environment for the small commercial, leisure, fishing boat and vessel monitoring markets in order to listen to other vessel's AIS information.
· Two AIS receivers monitoring both AIS channels(161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz) at the same time and decoding both channels simultaneously
· Sensitivity down to -105 dBm@30% PER
· Up to 25 nautical miles receiving range
· USB 2.0 powered (<26mA @ 5.0V)
· Serial output: 38400 bps baud rate over US
· Message output in NMEA-0183 format
· Supports interworking with GPS receiver
· SMA connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
· SMA to BNC coaxial adaptor included
· Compatible with Windows XP,7,8,10, Mac OS X, Linux systems
· Plug & play connectivity with chart plotters and PCs
· This device does not come pre-loaded with map data. We advise using openCPN for map data. Some iOS apps may charge for map use.
Driver can be download here.
Application note can be download here.
Note: This product has been well tested in the UK before dispatching to customer. Please make sure you understand how to use it before purchasing from us. For international shipping, VAT and other import or handling fees may be applied by your local customs. These are the responsibility of the recipient. We will always declare the purchase price excl. shipping. All technical questions please email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can visit Quark-elec forum to find your answer.
We have a 30 days refund policy. We will accept returns within 30 days, however, please be aware the buyer pays the return postage. If you do not accept these terms, we will not be able to refund the product.
|Shipping Rate||Ships From||First item||Additional items|
Royal Mail: Standard Ground Rate
Alan | Feb. 26, 2017
David | Nov. 16, 2016
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!