We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
We’re life-long tinkerers, siblings, and fourth generation engineers.
We’re not quite sure which of us had the idea of putting LED’s on jewelry and powering them with solar cells, but once Marty proved it could be done there was no stopping us. Besides being a fun project, we're also using Lumen Jewelry sales to fund our effort to inspire the next generation of engineers and scientists. Nerds rule the world!
- Takes Robin’s artsy designs and makes them work.
- Is really good at explaining all the techno-babble to Robin.
- Earned a Master’s in Mechanical Engineering from UW-Madison.
- Plays with giant lasers and telescopes.
- Gets all aflutter seeing how much flashing light he can make with tiny amounts of power. Electronic Golf!
- Loved playing with Legos as a kid, and still uses them to build prototypes for the occasional concept model.
- Loves working with his amazing sister.
- Takes Marty’s clever circuits and makes them pretty.
- Only understands about ⅓ of Marty’s techno-babble.
- Earned a Master’s in Mechanical Engineering at the U of U.
- Dances salsa and Argentine tango.
- Gets all aflutter dreaming about using Lumen to inspire kids to love math and science, especially girls.
- Had a pet raccoon one summer named Teddy. Learned raccoon puberty is not a fun time for humans.
- Loves working with her genius brother.