Pogo-Pin ICSP 6-Pin Programming Adapter for Atmel ATtiny45 and ATtiny85 SMD MCUsDesigned by ZygoMatic Tool Works in United States of America
This is an ICSP programming adapter for Atmel ATtiny45 and ATtiny85 SMD chips, allowing simple flashing of these surface-mount MCUs after they have been soldered to the PCB. It adapts between the 6-…Read More…
This is an ICSP programming adapter for Atmel ATtiny45 and ATtiny85 SMD chips, allowing simple flashing of these surface-mount MCUs after they have been soldered to the PCB. It adapts between the 6-pin DIP pinout of most Atmel-compatible programmers to the 8-pin SOIC-Wide chip format, without need for on-board programming headers. The adapter is just pressed over the chip, the spring-loaded pogo-pins provide reliable contacts, then hit your programming key and GO! Note: Product for sale is the adapter ONLY. User must supply the AVR-compatible programmer and ribbon cable.
I was tired of committing PCB real-estate to 6-pin DIP programming headers, or struggling with clothes-pin style SMD chip-clips once my ATtiny chips were in place on the PCB. Not to mention eliminating complex trace routing of programming headers. If I'm using an 8-pin SMD chip, I want the PCB to be tiny, and the PCB traces as simple and compact as possible, and still be able to re-flash the chip as needed.
- Flashing SMD MCUs prior to population on PCB.
- Re-flashing for code updates after population during small-production runs.
- Code updates for maintenance releases after-the-sale.
- Spring-loaded Pogo-Pin contacts make the interface to the MCU super-reliable.
- Very little pressure is required.
- Uses a standard 6-PIN DIP style ICSP cable with normal Atmel programmer pinout.
- Dozens of types of these Atmel-compatible programmers are on the market, or DIYable using Arduino.
- Chip orientation is clearly marked on the adapter.
- DIP cable orientation is locked via standard ribbon-cable key-slot.
- Precise physical tolerances guarantee accurate fit to MCU pads.
- Inter-pin separators prevent accidental shorts between pins while programming.
- No need to use up precious PCB space for a 6-pin DIP header.
- The adapter can be used to pre-program chips prior to soldering, by just pressing against a hard surface.
- Makes post-assembly software updates painless.
- Durable ABS and resin construction.
- This item is made by me in the USA.
PIC Users Stay Tuned!
Microchip PIC12F629/675/683 adapters for MPLAB PICKIT 3/4 programmers with be available shortly.
UPDI adapters for ATtiny102/202/212/402/412 MCUs are in the works.
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when Pogo-Pin ICSP 6-Pin Adapter for ATtiny85 SMD MCUs can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!