2-way radio module test board. 16 channel, USB interface, voice broadcast channel number; it can used for 0.5W, 1W, 2W module demos.Sold By Walkie talkie module
SR_DEMO_B Walkie Talkie Transceiver /Data transfer Module Demo Board specification ( for 0.5W module) =============================================================================== What you get: ...Read More…
Walkie Talkie Transceiver /Data transfer Module
Demo Board specification ( for 0.5W module)
What you get:
1) One antenna for this demo board is included. it without speaker(1W/8OHM) and battery(Li_ion battery is recommend)
2) You can purchase a battery and speaker separately. They are not included to reduce shipping costs.
3) We will provide the technical support for both hardware and software, more than that, we can provide the demo code for your reference.
4) The cost is just for 1 pcs demo board;
1. Specification for DEMO_B
FRS-DEMO-B is designed for Walkie Talkie transceiver module demo as below:
it is easy to set all the module parameter via the USB interface; When select the channel, it would voice broadcast the current channel number; You may quickly evaluate our module performance by the demo board, Just make a little modify, it can be directly applied into your real production.
2. The demo board performance：
3. Parameter setting:
The demo board parameter can be set via the USB interface, for the setting instruction please contact us to get the 《SR_FRS_1W UART communication protocol》and《SR_FRS_0W5 UART communication protocol》
1) for detail spec. please contact us.
2) the demo board is subject to be upgraded without notice;
|Shipping Rate||Ships From||First item||Additional items|
DHL: Standard Ground Rate
For Brazil: delivery cost should be 25USD @ EMS.
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!