Two way radio module test board. For 0W5U module evaluation .Sold By Walkie talkie module, Ships from China
SR-DEMO-A Walkie Talkie Transceiver /Data transfer Module Demo Board specification (for 0W5U module) What you get: 1) The cost is just for 1 pcs; 2) The demo board with one antenna, but without ...Read More…
Walkie Talkie Transceiver /Data transfer Module
Demo Board specification
(for 0W5U module)
What you get:
1. Specification for demo_A
1) The demo board can be used for these module evaluations below:
DMR digital module：
Please select the right demo board based on the module you used.
2) It is a full functional Walkie Talkie Transceiver system; Only DC 5V power supply is needed. You may evaluate the voice talking and data transferring by the demo board; You needn’t waste your time in search for the components and sealing; It is convenient for you to evaluate our module quickly, and it is also effective for you to expedite the development.
2. The performance of the demo board
1) Voice intercom demo.
2) Data transfer demo.
3) We leave a group interface for customer development.
4) Size: 50 X 65 mm
3. The demo board operation
1）Plug the speaker to the white outlet.
2）Fix the antenna to the demo board.
3）Connect the DC power supply (or Battery) to the demo board. Please pay attention to the power polarity. The DC power voltage could be 3.3V-5V, the recommended DC power is 4.0V. The current capacity should be double of the transmit current.
4）After connect the power supply correctly, the power Led would turn on；
5）When you press the PTT key，the red LED for transfer state indication will turn on. You may now talk. Release the PTT Key, the Red LED will turn off. When it is in the receive state，you may receive the talking from the opposite side.
1) The demo board is subject to change without notice.
2) Please contact us for complete spec. of demo board.
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!