Meet The Mooltipass Mini Our online lives are always expanding and along with new territory come new usernames and passwords... leading us to experience security fatigue. The Mooltipass Mini is ...Read More…
Our online lives are always expanding and along with new territory come new usernames and passwords... leading us to experience security fatigue. The Mooltipass Mini is designed to help you keep all of your passwords secure, while still leaving them easy for you to access no matter where you need them. Whether you're looking to improve your existing password management methods, or just starting to explore how to manage them all, the Mini has something for you!
The Mini connects to any USB-capable device (phone, tablet, computer, etc). To use it, all you need to do is insert your personal smartcard, unlock it with your PIN, and start using your device. You'll be able to log in anywhere with a quick tap on the desk or a few tweaks of the scroll wheel!
Here's a quick overview of its features:
- One Mini can be shared by multiple users, identified by their personal cards
- One smartcard works on multiple Mooltipass Minis: have a backup Mini!
- The Mooltipass Mini isn't vulnerable to standard password manager attacks
- Mooltipass Mini cards can safely be cloned without compromising security
- Native browser integration with Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Your credentials are safely encrypted inside the Mooltipass Mini
- User credentials can safely be exported: backups are encrypted!
- Only remember one card PIN to access all your credentials
- Tamper evident case made of Anodized Aluminum
- Completely Open Source
- Secure firmware updates
Important note: Please make sure to select the shipping method that best suits your needs. Our stock is located in Hong Kong and Switzerland but delivery usually takes the same amount of time for EU and USA customers.
- Device Size: 79 x 37 x 12mm
- Working Voltage: 4.75V to 5.25V
- Current Consumption: 0.5A maximum
- Connector: micro-USB 2.0 (full speed)
- Internal Memory: 8Mb
- Smart Card Support: AT88SC102
- True Random Number Generation
- Interface Type: clickable scroll wheel
- Case Material: Brushed Anodized Aluminum
- Display: 128x32 pixels monochrome 2.23" blue OLED screen
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
DHL Global Mail: Shipping with Tracking Number
Your order will be shipped out from Hong Kong. Estimated arrival date is usually less than 3 weeks after order.
Swiss Post: Shipping with Tracking Number - From Switzerland
For customers residing outside Switzerland - PostPac International with Recommandé option. Usually arrives within 2 weeks inside EU, within 3 weeks for the rest of the world.
DHL: Expedited Shipping (<4 days delivery time)
Your order will be shipped out from Hong Kong. Estimated arrival date is usually less than 4 days after order.
Kyrylo | May 8, 2018
Viktor | May 8, 2018
Jonas | May 3, 2018
H | May 2, 2018
Julian | April 4, 2018
Orlando | April 2, 2018
Adam | Feb. 3, 2018
Sakari | Jan. 27, 2018
Brian | Jan. 18, 2018
Daniel | Dec. 31, 2017
Vincent | Dec. 29, 2017
Bob | Dec. 24, 2017
John | Dec. 12, 2017
Jonathan | Oct. 20, 2017
Nicolas | Oct. 3, 2017
Djan | Sept. 29, 2017
D | Sept. 20, 2017
Jieke | Sept. 12, 2017
Wilfried | Sept. 5, 2017
Wilfried | Sept. 5, 2017
Yves | Aug. 25, 2017
Ariel | Aug. 12, 2017
Zebediah | July 20, 2017
Joshua | July 18, 2017
Torsten | July 16, 2017
Charles | July 14, 2017
Keith | July 13, 2017
Fernando | July 10, 2017
Pascal | June 28, 2017
Samir | June 28, 2017
Matthew | June 27, 2017
Arthur | June 27, 2017
Will | June 26, 2017
Jerome | June 16, 2017
Nancy | June 11, 2017
Thomas | June 5, 2017
Vlad | May 31, 2017
Andreas | May 28, 2017
Nolan | May 25, 2017
Peter Kjær | May 24, 2017
Gary | May 23, 2017
Nick | May 21, 2017
Nicholas | May 20, 2017
Scott | May 18, 2017
Manuel | May 18, 2017
Markus | May 15, 2017
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
From the creator of www.limpkin.fr, this shop lets you buy different open hardware projects.