The Ultra-WideBand Feather incorporates the DWM1000 module and a SAMD21 into the feather form-factor for robotics localization projectsDesigned by Prototyping Corner in Australia
The Ultra-WideBand Feather incorporates the Decawave DWM1000 module and an ATSAMD21 ARM Cortex M0 into the Adafruit feather form-factor. The DWM1000 module is an IEEE802.15.4-2011 UWB compliant wir...Read More…
The Ultra-WideBand Feather incorporates the Decawave DWM1000 module and an ATSAMD21 ARM Cortex M0 into the Adafruit feather form-factor. The DWM1000 module is an IEEE802.15.4-2011 UWB compliant wireless module capable of precision indoor positioning and high data rates, making this board perfect for robotics projects where localization is required.
– Decawave DWM1000 for precision tracking
– ARM Cortex M0 for fast & powerful applications
– Adafruit Feather compatible to integrate with a wide existing ecosystem
– SWD interface for programming and debugging applications
– USB-C connector
– Integrated LiPo battery charger with status and voltage available in code
– Integrated RGB LED
– UF2 boot-loader pre-installed for programming over USB
– Comes assembled without headers (included)
Read more about the project
Note: Firmware and documentation is still being finalized. For development please refer to the hardware documentation at github.com/prototyping-corner/UWB-Feather
|Shipping Rate||Ships From||First item||Additional items|
Australia Post: Standard
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!