Pi-16ADC. 16 channel, 16 bit Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) for Raspberry Pi.Designed by Alchemy Power Inc. in United States of America
What is it? 16 bit, 16 channel (or 8 differential channel) Analog to Digital Converter (ADC). Communicates with a Pi using I2C. 27 unique I2C addresses. Why did you make it? I needed more than 4 or...Read More…
16 bit, 16 channel (or 8 differential channel) Analog to Digital Converter (ADC). Communicates with a Pi using I2C. 27 unique I2C addresses.
I needed more than 4 or 8 ports usually available for ADC's out there. I needed 10-12 ADC ports.
1) 16 single ended or 8 Differential Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC) ports. Software configurable ports.
2) CE certified.
3) 16-bit conversion or 39 micro-V sensitivity. 50/60 Hz noise rejection provides clean data.
4) Easy to connect solder points and solder less connections (terminal block) for each channel.
5) Mini breadboard for resistors and power.
6) Connects via I2C on Raspberry Pi.
7) 27 different I2C addresses via jumpers.
8) Sample Python code available.
9)Stack Pi-EzConnect (or Pi-Zero-EzConnect) board for GPIO connections. Access both digital sensors and analog sensors with the stack. Built/test your own IoT capabilities using both Analog and Digital sensors.
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when Pi-16ADC - 16 Channel, 16 bit ADC can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!