5W data transceiver UHF radio modem 433MHz 10km wireless control, work for PLC wireless communication, process control, automation, data telDesigned by Lensen--Wireless Communication in China
Introduction: LS-U5000 is a UHF band 5W radio modem, can transmit around 10km LOS. With good performance heat dissipation aluminum shell, DB9 port, it is convenient for you to connect with other devi…Read More…
LS-U5000 is a UHF band 5W radio modem, can transmit around 10km LOS. With good performance heat dissipation aluminum shell, DB9 port, it is convenient for you to connect with other devices that has RS232, RS485 or TTL interface. This device is widely used for SCADA, DTU, Long distance wireless control. Easy to install, no program needed, long transmission distance, no communication fee.
● Power output: 12V
● RF power: 5W
● Air baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps choose one
● Interface baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps programmable
● Frequency band: 433, 450, 470 or others
● Interface: standard RS-232/RS-485/TTL
● Communication mode: half-duplex
● Channel: 8(default), 16/32(customized)
● Receive current: <60mA(TTL connect)
● Receive sensitivity: -123dBm @ 1,200bps); -118dBm @ 9,600bps)
● Transmitting current: <1.5A
● RF line-of-sight range: 2km (BER=10-5@9600bps); 3km (BER=10-5 @ 1,200bps)
● Size: 956025mm (without antenna port)
Water Plant wireless control
LED display/ LED sign
PTZ wireless Monitoring
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when 5W data radio 10km Wireless DTU, SCADA, RS232, TTL can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!