LS-RDIO0404 433MHz I/O Module 4 DI 4 DO 2km wireless control. Connect PLC and Valve/ pump/switch for wireless commnucationDesigned by Lensen--Wireless Communication, Ships from China
Introduction LS-RDIO0404 Modbus RTU is a 1W I/O module, 4 isolated digital inputs, 4 isolated relay outputs, 1 RS485(wireless RS485 customize). wireless control 2km-3km. Use for pump control, water...Read More…
LS-RDIO0404 Modbus RTU is a 1W I/O module, 4 isolated digital inputs, 4 isolated relay outputs, 1 RS485(wireless RS485 customize). wireless control 2km-3km. Use for pump control, water level monitoring. Motor, valve, light ON-OFF control.
● Transparent I/O System, no programming required
● Not need internet, no third party cell, no monthly fees
● You have full control over your own carrier
● Real time status feedback from the remote site
● Fast installation and easy setup
● 4-ch isolated digital input, input type 24V active input(passive input customize)
● 4-ch isolated relay output, contact load is 5A@220V AC.
● Communication: RS485 (wireless RS485 customize)
● Protocol: Modbus RTU
● Collocated with a wireless data module whose transmitting distance is about 2km-3km; the working frequency 433MHz (400-470MHz); RF power: 1W; Receiving sensitivity: -123dBm
● Receiving current: 60mA; transmitting current: 600mA
● Power supply: DC 9V-36V
● Dimension: 115mm90mm40mm
Lighting Control Systems
Wireless Pump Control
Wireless Valve Actuation
Tank Level Monitoring
About the application, there are 2 methods
means one side I/O input, another side I/O outout.
means one side connects a RS485 data module that supports modbus protocol, another side connects I/O module
OK, once you have any questions, please contact me before placing order. Thank you!
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
Hong Kong Post: Standard Ground Rate
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!