LS-U2000 2W data tranmission module, can control 5km LOS, use to transmit serial data when it is hard to wire cable, widely used in remoteDesigned by Lensen--Wireless Communication in China
Introduction: LS-U2000 is a UHF band 2000mW radio modem, can transmit 5-7km LOS wirelessly. With elegant and easy-to-fix aluminum casing, 9-pin serial port, it is convenient for you to connect with...Read More…
LS-U2000 is a UHF band 2000mW radio modem, can transmit 5-7km LOS wirelessly. With elegant and easy-to-fix aluminum casing, 9-pin serial port, it is convenient for you to connect with other devices that has RS232, RS485 or TTL interface . Easy to install, no program needed, long transmission distance, no communication fee.
● Power output: 5V DC default or 12V customized
● RF power: 1W default or 500mW
● Air baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps choose one
● Interface baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps programmable
● Frequency band: 433, 450, 470 or others
● Interface: standard RS-232/RS-485/TTL/USB
● Communication mode: half-duplex
● Channel: 8(default), 16/32(customized)
● Receive current: <50mA(TTL connect)
● Receive sensitivity: -123dBm @ 1,200bps); -118dBm @ 9,600bps)
● Transmitting current: <1.4A
● RF line-of-sight range: 2km (BER=10-5@9600bps); 3km (BER=10-5 @ 1,200bps)
● Size: 804519mm (without antenna port)
Queuing machine wireless control
Automatic meter reading
LED display/ LED sign
PTZ wireless Monitoring
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when 2W radio modem 5km wireless control 433MHz, 450MHz can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!