2 modules instead the RS232 or RS485 cable to transmit data when it's difficult to wire cables. With MCU, no need program, no monthly fee.Designed by Lensen--Wireless Communication in China
LS-U1000 is a RF data transmission module used for serial data communication. TI CC1020 chip Wireless control 2km-3km, frequency filter function, transmitting power stable. Widely used for AMR, RS48…Read More…
LS-U1000 is a RF data transmission module used for serial data communication.
TI CC1020 chip
Wireless control 2km-3km, frequency filter function, transmitting power stable.
Widely used for AMR, RS485 to wireless, industry automation, serial data wireless transmission.
● Power output: 1W
● Distance: 3km@1200bps; 2km@9600bps
● Baud rate: 1200/2400/4800/9600/19200bps customize
● Bandwidth: <25KHz
● Receiving Sensibility: -123dBm@1200bps, -118dbm(9600bps)
● Power Supply: 5V DC
● Transmitting current: <600mA
● Receiving current: <50mA
● Sleep current: <20uA
● Modulation: FSK/GFSK
● Frequency: 433MHz, or 400MHz, 450MHz, 470MHz or other
● Data format： 8N1, 8EI, 8O1 programmable, or other customize
● Channel No.： 8(default)，16/32/64(customize)
● Interface: TTL/ RS232/RS485
● Dimension: 53×38×10mm (exclude antenna connector and pin terminal)
● Weight: 35g
● Antenna connector: 50Ω, SMA
● Working temperature: Industrial：-40℃~+85℃(TCXO)
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when 1W RF Data Module Serial to wireless RS232, RS485 can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!