LS-U1000P 1W data radio modem 433MHz, 400MHz, 450MHz, 470MHz free band wireless control module LED display, RS485 to wireless controlDesigned by Lensen--Wireless Communication in China
Introduction LS-U1000 is a UHF band 1000mW data module. It transmits around 2-3km LOS. This module adopts transparent transmission. Users don’t need any program knowledge. Designed with good performa…Read More…
LS-U1000 is a UHF band 1000mW data module. It transmits around 2-3km LOS. This module adopts transparent transmission. Users don’t need any program knowledge. Designed with good performance IC TI CC1020 and high speed MCU, LS-U1000 is an excellent RF transceiver. It has the advantage of small size, low power consumption, long transmission distance, and also, strong anti-interference ability.
● Power output: 5V DC default or 12V customized
● RF power: 1W default or 500mW
● Air baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps choose one
● Interface baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps programmable
● Frequency band: 433, 450, 470 or others
● Interface: standard RS-232/RS-485/TTL
● Communication mode: half-duplex
● Channel: 8(default), 16/32(customized)
● Receive current: <30mA(TTL connect)
● Receive sensitivity: -123dBm @ 1,200bps); -118dBm @ 9,600bps)
● Transmitting current: <600mA
● Sleep current: <20uA
● RF line-of-sight range: 2km (BER=10-5@9600bps); 3km (BER=10-5 @ 1,200bps)
● Size: 53×38×10mm (without antenna port)
Queuing machine wireless control
Automatic meter reading
LED display/ LED sign
PTZ wireless Monitoring
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when 1W radio modem UHF data transmitter 2km wireless can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!