LS-U100 UHF RF data module, serial data to wireless, transparent transmission, cc1100 433MHz RS232/RS485/TTL to wirelessDesigned by Lensen--Wireless Communication in China
LS-U100 is a UHF band 100mW data module. It transmits around 1KM LOS. This module adopts transparent transmission. Users don’t need any program knowledge. Designed with good performance IC TI CC102...Read More…
LS-U100 is a UHF band 100mW data module. It transmits around 1KM LOS. This module adopts transparent transmission. Users don’t need any program knowledge. Designed with good performance IC TI CC1020 and high speed MCU, LS-U100 is an excellent RF transceiver. It has the advantage of small size, low power consumption, long transmission distance, and also, strong anti-interference ability.
● Power output: 5V DC
● RF power: 100mW
● Air baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps choose one
● Interface baud rate: 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600/19,200bps programmable
● Frequency band: 433, 450, 470, 868, 915 or ISM others
● Interface: RS-232/RS-485/TTL
● Communication mode: half-duplex
● Channel: 8(default), 16/32(customized)
● Receive current: <20mA(TTL connect)
● Receive sensitivity: -123dBm @ 1,200bps); -118dBm @ 9,600bps)
● Transmitting current: <40mA
● Sleep current: <20uA
● RF line-of-sight range: 600m (BER=10-5@9600bps); 1,000m (BER=10-5 @ 1,200bps)
● Size: 47 x 26 x 10mm (without antenna port)
Queuing machine wireless control
LED display/ LED sign
RS485 to wireless
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when 100mW RF Module 433MHz RS232 RS485 TTL to wireless can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!