Half-inch square plate magnet for use with Creltek Limit SensorsDesigned by Kevin H. Patterson, Ships from United States of America
New stock coming soon! Please bear with us as we move to a higher volume manufacturing process. If you're interested in a Creltek product that's out of stock *please* join the waitlist!
N45 Neodymium Magnet 0.5x0.5x0.125" Need extra magnets? You've come to the right place. These are the same top-quality N45 Neodymium magnets that we sell with the Creltek Limit Sensors. They're p...Read More…
Need extra magnets? You've come to the right place.
These are the same top-quality N45 Neodymium magnets that we sell with the Creltek Limit Sensors. They're perfect for use with hall-effect sensors in motion control systems and many other applications. These are flat, square 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch magnets, 1/8 inch thick (12.7 x 12.7 x 3.175 mm). They can be attached to most surfaces using an epoxy putty or other suitable adhesive.
These magnets have a very strong pull force for their size. Read important safety information below.
Be sure to check out our other awesome Creltek products on Tindie!
Disclaimer: The seller neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of these magnets. By purchasing, you confirm that you have read and understood the following warnings, and you agree to accept all responsibility for any damage and/or injury caused by the magnets, which may include, but is not limited to, personal injury, property damage, and/or damage to the magnet(s).
Neodymium magnets are very strong. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injury, property damage and/or damage to the magnets themselves.
Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. Gloves and protective eyewear are recommended when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers can disengage and fly from the magnets.
Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175 degrees F (80 degrees C).
The strong magnetic fields surrounding Neodymium magnets can damage items such as televisions, CRT computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, diskettes and other magnetic data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pacemakers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force. If a pacemaker is in use, keep magnets a minimum of 3 feet away.
Children should not be allowed to handle Neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body. Ingestion these magnets can cause life-threading injury by pinching the digestive tract, requiring emergency medical treatment.
Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill Neodymium magnets. Not only is the magnet likely to break or shatter, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
United States Postal Service: First Class Package
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!