PDTricker Fast Charge Deception Tool Support PD3.0/2.0 Protocol Adjustable Output Voltage Aging Test Open SourceDesigned by MuseLab in China
Introduction PDTricker is a fast charge deception tool designed by Muse Lab based on CH224K and CH552T of Qinheng. It supports PD3.0/2.0 and can output 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V voltage by pressing the butto…Read More…
PDTricker is a fast charge deception tool designed by Muse Lab based on CH224K and CH552T of Qinheng. It supports PD3.0/2.0 and can output 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V voltage by pressing the button. Both the hardware schematic and the software source code are open source. You can also modify the source code by yourself to achieve personalized customization requirements.
● Support PD3.0/2.0 protocol fast charge deception
● Support output 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V voltage by button
● Indicate output voltage by LED, and LED flashes when deception fails
● The highest output power is 20V 5A (depends on the input power capability)
● Open source hardware schematic
● Open source software source code
● Kit1: PDTricker x 1
● Kit2: PDTricker x 1 + 0.5 Meter TYPE-C Alligator Clip Cable x 1
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when PDTricker Fast Charge Deception Tool can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!