iCESugar-Pro FPGA Development-Board Open Source RISC-V Linux Lattice ECP5 SODIMM ModuleDesigned by MuseLab in China
Introduction iCESugar-Pro is a FPGA development board based on Lattice LFE5U-25F-6BG256C launched by Muse Lab, which is fully supported by the open source toolchain (yosys & nextpnr). This board is d…Read More…
iCESugar-Pro is a FPGA development board based on Lattice LFE5U-25F-6BG256C launched by Muse Lab, which is fully supported by the open source toolchain (yosys & nextpnr). This board is designed in DDR SODIMM form with 106 usable IOs and on-board 32MB SDRAM. It can run RISC-v Linux. The on board debugger iCELink (base on ARM Mbed DAPLink) supports drag-and-drop programming. You can just drag the FPGA bitstream into the virtual disk to program. And with a additional USB CDC serial port direct connect to FPGA, you can only use one TYPE-C cable to develop and test.
● Lattice LFE5U-25F-6BG256C main chip, 24K LUT/128KB SPRAM/PLL/ SPI/I2C/DSP/PWM
● On-board iCELink debugger, supporting drag-and-drop programming, USB CDC serial port and JTAG
● Built-in 32MB SDRM and can run RISC-v Linux
● Built-in 32MB SPI-Flash W25Q256
● Design in DDR SODIMM form with 106 usable IOs
● Totally use open source tool chain to develop
● iCESugar-Pro Repo
● Colorlight-FPGA-Projects https://github.com/wuxx/Colorlight-FPGA-Projects
● iCESugar Repo https://github.com/wuxx/icesugar
● iCESugar-nano Repo https://github.com/wuxx/icesugar-nano
● iCESugar-Pro Development Board *1
● Ext-Board * 1
● 2x15 HEADER * 6
● TPYE-C Cable x 1
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when iCESugar-Pro FPGA Development Board can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
Janrinze | July 11, 2022
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!