CH347 Development Board Module USB2.0 High Speed USB to UART / I2C / SPI / JTAG / GPIO Open Source USB-HS-BridgeDesigned by MuseLab in China
Introduction USB-HS-Bridge is a CH347 development board made by MuseLab, based on WCH CH347 MCU. It is equipped with USB 2.0 high-speed device interface (480Mbps bandwidth ) and supports USB to I2C/S…Read More…
USB-HS-Bridge is a CH347 development board made by MuseLab, based on WCH CH347 MCU. It is equipped with USB 2.0 high-speed device interface (480Mbps bandwidth ) and supports USB to I2C/SPI/UART/JTAG/GPIO, which can be used to debug and download FPGA development boards and debug various peripheral sensors.
● USB 2.0 high-speed device, 480Mbps bandwidth
● High-speed dual serial ports, which supports up to 9Mbps baudrate.
● USB to I2C ,which can be used to operate EEPROM or various sensors.
● USB to SPI, which supports 2-way chip select signal and can operate 2 SPI slave devices in time division. The highest frequency can be up to 36MHz.
● USB to JTAG, 4-wire standard JTAG protocol, high-speed transmission, the highest frequency can be up to 60MHz.
The CH347 development board supports four working modes, corresponding to four different functions. Four working modes can be configured by switches S1 and S2.
● Kit1: CH347 Development Board x 1 + 16 Pin Header x 2
● Kit2: CH347 Development Board x 1 + 16 Pin Header x 2 + 1 Meter TYPE-C Cable x 1
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when CH347 Development Board can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!