GCA-03W Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detection Monitor with Digital Meter and External Wand ProbeDesigned by Images Scientific Instruments Inc. in United States of America
We are committed to bringing the best electronics and science equipment to students, educators, creative professionals and consumers around the world.
GCA-03W Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detection Monitor with Digital Meter and External Wand Probe - NRC Certification Ready- 0.001 mR/hr Resolution - 350 mR/hr Range • HANDHELD PERSONAL NUCLEAR R…Read More…
GCA-03W Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detection Monitor with Digital Meter and External Wand Probe - NRC Certification Ready- 0.001 mR/hr Resolution - 350 mR/hr Range
• HANDHELD PERSONAL NUCLEAR RADIATION DETECTOR. Fast, Accurate and Easy To Use. Detects a broad spectrum nuclear radiation, including low energy background radiation and radiation emitted from Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM). Suitable for regulatory inspections. USA Tech Support. Assembled in the USA.
• COUNTING RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 1 Count Per Minute (CPM) - 5000 Counts Per Second (CPS)
• RADIATION RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 0.001 mR/hr resolution / 350 mR/hr Range (Imperial measurements); 0.01 uSv/hr resolution - 3.5 mSv/hr range (Metric)
• DETECTOR SENSITIVITY: Detects beta particles above 50 Kev. X-Ray radiation above 7 KeV; Gamma radiation above 7 KeV
• FACTORY CALIBRATION - Factory calibration using an NIST traceable radiation source to insure accurate radiation measurements.
The GCA-03W Digital Geiger Counters are useful for detecting and accurately measuring radioactivity.
The GCA-03W Geiger counter has an external wand probe that houses a Geiger Mueller tube. The external wand makes it easier to search materials and surfaces for radioactivity.
This Geiger counter's applications are: Education - Classroom demonstrations and nuclear experiments; Emergency Services and Domestic Preparedness for nuclear accidents. Compliance Verification and Radiation Screening for wastes and other materials. NIST calibration performed by independent laboratory that conforms to NRC regulations 10-CFR-34, 10-CFR-35 are available at additional costs through the manufacturer.
The Liquid Crystal Display is a 16 character by 2 line that provides an easy to read digital output. Switch selection allows GCA-03W Geiger Counter to measure and convert radiation (counts per second) into in mR/hr or mSv/hr. Time selection switch allows Counts Per Second (CPS) or Counts Per Minute (CPM) mode. All Geiger Counters are factory calibrated to insure an accurate measurement.
Data Output Jack: Outputs either Serial Data (default) or TTL logic pulse for each radioactive particle detected. Jumper switch selection. The serial output is the counts per second sent via USB cable (not included) to our Windows PC Geiger Counter Graphing program (free download from company website) for charting and recording the measured radiation over time. Secondary indicators; audio (clicks) and visual (LED) included.
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when GCA-03W Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detection can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
Staten Island, NY, United States of America
Ships from United States of America.
By clicking Register, you confirm that you accept our Terms & Conditions
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!