DP83848C/I/VYB/YB PHYTER™ QFP Single Port 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet Physical Layer TransceiverSold By Engin
• Multiple Temperature Range from –40°C to 105°C • IEEE 802.3 ENDEC, 10BASE-T Transceivers and • Low-Power 3.3-V, 0.18-µm CMOS Technology Filters • Low-Power Consumption < 270 mW Typical • IEEE 802.3…Read More…
• Multiple Temperature Range from –40°C to 105°C • IEEE 802.3 ENDEC, 10BASE-T Transceivers and
• Low-Power 3.3-V, 0.18-µm CMOS Technology Filters
• Low-Power Consumption < 270 mW Typical • IEEE 802.3 PCS, 100BASE-TX Transceivers and Filters • 3.3-V MAC Interface
• Auto-MDIX for 10/100 Mb/s • IEEE 1149.1 JTAG
• Energy Detection Mode • Integrated ANSI X3.263 Compliant TP-PMD Physical Sub-Layer with Adaptive Equalization and
• 25-MHz Clock Output Baseline Wander Compensation
• SNI Interface (Configurable)
• Error-Free Operation up to 150 Meters
• RMII Rev. 1.2 Interface (Configurable)
• Programmable LED Support for Link, 10/100 Mb/s
• MII Serial Management Interface (MDC and MDIO) Mode, Activity, Duplex and Collision Detect
• IEEE 802.3 MII • Single Register Access for Complete PHY Status
• IEEE 802.3 Auto-Negotiation and Parallel • 10/100 Mb/s Packet BIST (Built in Self Test) Detection
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when DP83848 Ethernet Layer Transceiver (5 pieces) can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!