A speaker and a mic that are controllable by ArduinoSold By eLab Peers, Ships from United States of America
ISD1820 Voice Recording Module Features: • Mic embedded. Convenient for 10-second recording • Support 3 playing mode: looping, jogging and one-time • Press PLAYE to play the complete voice once • P...Read More…
ISD1820 Voice Recording Module
• Mic embedded. Convenient for 10-second recording
• Support 3 playing mode: looping, jogging and one-time
• Press PLAYE to play the complete voice once
• Press and hold PLAYL to play the voice and it stop when the button is released
• Can be combined with other sensors or modules for various projects including doorbell and security alarm
• 8 ohm 0.5W speaker included
• Operating voltage: 3V-5V
• Indicators for status
• Arduino Compatible
• Demo code is included
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
ELab Peers was founded by Hardware Engineers in Silicon Valley.
Our goal is to help hobbyists, engineers, students, and anyone who love to build fun electronics in two ways:
•Help You To Build and Design:
Because of our background and network, we are able to help and give professional suggestions on the projects that you are working on.
•Help You To Buy:
If you are planning to buy some components, lab equipment, or tools, email us first!! We are able to get you the same thing with much better price. In order to get the most reasonable pricing; we have supports from Hong Kong and China.