Arduino-controllable 8-Channel 5V RelaySold By eLab Peers
Arduino-controllable 8-Channel 5V Relay Features: • Can be directly controlled by Arduino and other micro-controllers including 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430 and TTL logic • Able to control vari...Read More…
Arduino-controllable 8-Channel 5V Relay
• Can be directly controlled by Arduino and other micro-controllers including 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430 and TTL logic
• Able to control various appliances and equipments with large current
• Eight channels relay interface board
• High quality 5V relay ISO
• Each relay needs 50-60mA Driver Current
• Rated up to 250VAC 30VDC 10A
• 5V range control signal
• Indicators for relay output status
• An ideal solution for home automation and robotics purpose
Size: 5.5" x 2.25" x 0.75"
|Shipping Rate||Ships From||First item||Additional items|
United States Postal Service: First Class Postage
United States Postal Service: Priority Mail
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!