Arduino-controllable 4-Channel 5V RelaySold By eLab Peers, Ships from United States of America
Arduino-controllable 4-Channel 5V Relay Features: • Can be directly controlled by Arduino and other micro-controllers including 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430 and TTL logic • Able to control vari...Read More…
Arduino-controllable 4-Channel 5V Relay
• Can be directly controlled by Arduino and other micro-controllers including 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430 and TTL logic
• Able to control various appliances and equipments with large current
• Four channels relay interface board
• High quality 5V relay ISO
• Each relay needs 50-60mA Driver Current
• Rated up to 250VAC 30VDC 10A
• 5V range control signal
• Indicators for relay output status
• An ideal solution for home automation and robotics purpose
Size: 3" x 2.2" x 0.75"
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
United States Postal Service: First Class Postage
United States Postal Service: Priority Mail
Steve | April 1, 2015
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
ELab Peers was founded by Hardware Engineers in Silicon Valley.
Our goal is to help hobbyists, engineers, students, and anyone who love to build fun electronics in two ways:
•Help You To Build and Design:
Because of our background and network, we are able to help and give professional suggestions on the projects that you are working on.
•Help You To Buy:
If you are planning to buy some components, lab equipment, or tools, email us first!! We are able to get you the same thing with much better price. In order to get the most reasonable pricing; we have supports from Hong Kong and China.