Arduino-controllable 4-Channel 5V Relay Features: • Can be directly controlled by Arduino and other micro-controllers including 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430 and TTL logic • Able to control vari...Read More…
Arduino-controllable 4-Channel 5V Relay
• Can be directly controlled by Arduino and other micro-controllers including 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430 and TTL logic
• Able to control various appliances and equipments with large current
• Four channels relay interface board
• High quality 5V relay ISO
• Each relay needs 50-60mA Driver Current
• Rated up to 250VAC 30VDC 10A
• 5V range control signal
• Indicators for relay output status
• An ideal solution for home automation and robotics purpose
Size: 3" x 2.2" x 0.75"
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when 4-Channel 5V Relay can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
Steve | April 1, 2015
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!