A powerful, Wi-Fi enabled ESP32 microcontroller makes this recycled six-inch e-paper display incredibly easy to control.Designed by e-r.io in Croatia
If you’re like us, the first time you saw an e-reader, you thought to yourself, "I could do something with that." Thanks to clean lines, high contrast, daylight readability, and the remarkable leve...Read More…
If you’re like us, the first time you saw an e-reader, you thought to yourself, "I could do something with that." Thanks to clean lines, high contrast, daylight readability, and the remarkable level of energy efficiency that comes from drawing power only when changing the contents of the screen, e-paper is uniquely suited to many applications. With Inkplate 6, our goal is to make e-paper accessible to hobbyists and DIY product designers by offering a plug-and-play hardware platform that is super-easy to use and compatible with Arduino.
To name a few features, Inkplate 6 has stunning 6 inch e-paper display with refresh rate of 264ms, greyscale mode and partial updates support. Powered by ESP32, you will have strong microcontroller with WiFi and Bluetooth on your disposal. Using our Arduino library, it's 5 minute work to get the board running for you. It's 100% open-source for both software and hardware, so it's OSHWA certified.
• a 6-inch, 800x600 pixel e-paper display with support for greyscale, partial updates, and accelerated refresh cycles
• an on-board ESP32 microcontroller with integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE)
• extremely low-energy, battery- or USB-powered operation (including a 25 µA sleep state) that wrings days, weeks, or months out of a single charge, as well as charger for that battery
• a microSD card reader from which Inkplate 6 can pull images to display
• three capacitive touch pads
• a form factor that's optimized for the design of custom enclosures
• additional GPIO pins, easyC/Qwiic compatibility, and support for I²C and SPI
• Arduino libraries (100% compatible with Adafruit GFX) and a MicroPython module (work in progress!) that facilitate the rendering of text, images, and line art
• Dimensions: 151 x 119.60 x 12 mm
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when Inkplate 6 e-paper Arduino compatible board can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!