Private Messages for up to 15 DevicesDesigned by D & L Spectrum Corporation in United States of America
These devices connect to your phone via an ESP8266 module over WiFi or using USB laptop connection so you can text other transceivers connected to other smartphones or laptops. Our radios rely on s...Read More…
These devices connect to your phone via an ESP8266 module over WiFi or using USB laptop connection so you can text other transceivers connected to other smartphones or laptops.
Our radios rely on spread spectrum technology that uses very low power over many frequencies so it is nearly undetectable. In addition, the signal is exceedingly difficult to jam, intercept detect or demodulate. Communication takes place on the ISM Band (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) where there is continuous noise from devices consumer and industrial devices. The new USB Dongle is 100% compatible with our other radios and shares the same firmware.
The radios use a frequency-hopping technology to operate over multiple channels across a large RF spectrum. This ensures that if one part of the spectrum has high background noise, the signal will get through on another channel that does not. This technology was developed by the military to ensure signals got through on the battlefield.
The texting radios can be used within a 1 to 2 mile range. They provide a point-to-point or point-to-multi-point connection where the short texting messages are between the radios sharing the same frequency, password and encryption key credentials. You can think of this technique as a wire that directly connects people with a virtual wire for them to exclusively communicate using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to ensure the information is not intercepted.
The Dongle can also include an optional USB Flash Drive that provides our advanced Windows texting application on the Dongle pre-installed and ready to launch. This means there is no software to download when it used on another PC. You can carry the Dongle with you and use it on any Windows PC. The software also leaves no trace or local files on the PC.
• Dongles available in 915Mhz and 433Mhz versions
• External or internal hidden antenna
• Message received confirmation with automatic retry until message is received or cancelled
• Dongle may alternatively be plugged into a USB battery pack, using a cell phone or tablet connecting to the Dongle via it's WIFI Access Point for field operation.
• User can select a custom encryption key
• LED indicates when message has been received
• User can assign any unique telephone number to each unit
• Broadcast message capability to all nearby units sharing the same credentials
• On screen RSSI shows received signal strength after each text
• Extended Range (XR) feature will increase the message range by 20%-30%. Limits bandwidth to only 62 KHz (regular mode is 125 KHz) to achieve longer range and slower speeds
• Over the air (OTA) firmware updates
Sophisticated and Comprehensive Texting Software
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when LoRa Private Texting can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!