Hardware and software for interfacing Chrysler's legacy CCD/SCI-bus.Designed by Boundary Condition in Hungary
Note: obsolete product. Check out new version here. Current hardware version: V1.50 Compiled GUI for Windows 7 OS and later: ChryslerScanner_GUI.zip Source code: GitHub USB Driver (CP210X): Windows …Read More…
Note: obsolete product. Check out new version here.
I present to you a DIY diagnostic tool for older Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep passenger vehicles and other vehicles that use Chrysler's proprietary CCD-bus and/or SCI-bus to communicate with the outside world.
The scanner can be directly connected to an OBD2 female connector, however using adapter cables it works with OBD1 vehicles too.
At its heart the scanner is a custom Arduino Mega board with circuits to interface with said buses. It's fully compatible and programmable with Arduino IDE via FTDI.
Use the GUI to interface with the scanner and thus your vehicle. You can listen passively to all communications between modules or send request messages.
Check the pictures to decide which one you might need.
Note: the 6-pin OBD1 CCD/SCI-bus connector may have unconnected SCI-bus pins. Before selecting this adapter cable make sure that the SCI-bus RX-pin has 5V voltage when the key is turned to ignition.
- USB connector replaced with through-hole variant,
- FTDI-connector added, - C2 and C3 capacitors replaced with SMD-variant,
- components moved around and routing changed to optimize layout.
- EXT_5V connector replaced and moved,
- FTDI connector replaced and moved.
- FTDI/USB (CP2102) programming auto-reset circuit is selectable by the RSS jumper; only one can active at a time, defaults to USB (CP2102) auto-reset,
- added Zener diodes for additional CCD-bus protection against voltage transients.
- CCD-bus transceiver re-designed and it no longer uses the outdated CDP68HC68S1 chip,
- Zener diode values increased from 3.3V to 4.7V.
- PCB redesigned in KiCad,
- On/off switch removed,
- Micro USB connector replaced with a more sturdy USB-B connector,
- peripheral connectors unified into a 10-pin connector,
- smaller and thinner box.
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when Chrysler CCD/SCI Scanner can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
Packages are shipped within 1-3 working days. Non-EU countries: import duties and taxes are not included in the item price or the shipping charge.
Denys | April 12, 2021
Fredrik | Aug. 23, 2020
David | Aug. 22, 2020
Charles | June 30, 2020
Henning | Feb. 11, 2020
Maryse | Nov. 20, 2019
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!