BT 5.0 (4.2 compatible) Smart ModuleDesigned by aconno GmbH in Germany
The ACN52840 is a fully integrated, ultra-low power, Bluetooth Smart (former BLE) module in a small form factor which features the advanced Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC – combining the latest ...Read More…
The ACN52840 is a fully integrated, ultra-low power, Bluetooth Smart (former BLE) module in a small form factor which features the advanced Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC – combining the latest Bluetooth 5 connectivity with a class leading performance.
Its capabilities are tailored for the upcoming demands of sophisticated IoT devices where small size, low power, application performance, and radio-range are essential. The ACN52832 module features a Bluetooth 5 compliant 2.4GHz transceiver, an ARM Cortex M4F CPU @64MHz, 512kB of flash memory, 64kB RAM options, a suite of analog and digital peripherals, a DC-DC converter with advanced power management, combined with an on-board antenna for excellent RF performance.
Unlike many competitors, it features a maker-friendly PCB scale package which allows a fast and easy integration without sacrificing access to its advanced peripherals and capabilities.
● IoT (Smart Home, sensor networks, building automation)
● Advanced Personal Area Network (fitness monitoring, connected health, gaming, remote control, VR / AR)
● Advanced remote and gaming controllers
● Excellent RF performance – BT5 LR up to 1500m
● A4WP wireless chargers and devices
● Very energy efficient - runs for years on a coin cell battery
● Easy to flash firmware through Tag-Connect connector
● Based on Nordic Semiconductor’s nRF52832 Bluetooth 5 Low Energy SoC
Check out our social channels on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and especially on youtube for more insight!
aconno - Quality made in Germany.
|Shipping Rate||Ships From||First item||Additional items|
DHL: Standard Ground Rate
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!