This seller is on vacation. Please return after Aug. 31, 2017 to purchase this awesome product!
TRIMUX is basic component for building ternary hardware. Positive voltage means +1 (P). Zero voltage means 0 (O). Negative voltage means -1 (N). Two power sources are required (+5 volts and -5 volts). This device consists of two independent multiplexers/demultiplexers and each of them may connect any of 3 inputs to 1 output based on control signal (connection may work in both directions - so it could be 3 outputs connected to 1 input). Switching frequency could be up to 1 MHz (see oscillograms).
1) S1 - select input of the 1st ternary multiplexer
2) N1 - connected to C1 if S1=N ("negative" or -5V)
3) O1 - connected to C1 if S1=O ("zero" or 0V)
4) P1 - connected to C1 if S1=P ("positive" or +5V)
5) C1 - common signal of the 1st ternary multiplexer
1) S2 - select input of the 2nd ternary multiplexer
2) N2 - connected to C2 if S2=N ("negative" or -5V)
3) O2 - connected to C2 if S2=O ("zero" or 0V)
4) P2 - connected to C2 if S2=P ("positive" or +5V)
5) C2 - common signal of the 2nd ternary multiplexer
1) V-NEG - negative voltage (typically -5V)
2) GND - ground wire
3) V-POS - positive voltage (typically +5V)
Bill of Materials:
IC1,IC2: DG403 (DIP16), C1-C4: 0.1uF (tantalum), JP1,JP2:right-angle 5-pin headers, JP3: right-angle 3-pin header
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
United States Postal Service: First-Class Mail (1 week)
United States Postal Service: Priority Mail (2-3 days)
Padded Flat Rate Envelope
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
TERNARY RESEARCH CORPORATION was incorporated in New York State in June 2012 and located on Long Island (Nassau county). Our goal is to give a chance to balanced ternary electronics. Also we are selling some peripherals for retro computers as ZX-Spectrum.
Usually we ship one the next business day, but sometimes it could be a week or so if board is not yet fully assembled and/or tested.
If you chose "First Class Parcel (no tracking)" as shipping option and you live in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain or Switzerland then we will try to add Electronic Delivery Confirmation option to the package at no charge and it will be fully trackable from the beginning to end.