The Schmartboard OpAmp Board makes it very easy to assemble, and experiment with, op amp circuits.Designed by Schmartboard, Inc., Ships from United States of America
It uses an OPA172 operational amplifier whose main features make it very suitable for experimenting. These features are: • Wide Supply Range: +4.5 V to +36 V, ±2.25 V to ±18 Vrohs-logo.jpg • Low Of...Read More…
It uses an OPA172 operational amplifier whose main features make it very suitable for experimenting.
These features are:
• Wide Supply Range: +4.5 V to +36 V, ±2.25 V to ±18 Vrohs-logo.jpg
• Low Offset Voltage: ±0.2 mV
• Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz
• Input Range Includes the Negative Supply
• Input Range Operates to Positive Supply
• Rail-to-Rail Output
• Low Noise: 7 nV/√Hz
• High Common-Mode Rejection: 120 dB
• Low Input Bias Current: ±8 pA
• Low Quiescent Current: 1.6mA per Amplifier
• Comes bundled with some components for your convenience(see Bill of Materials)
The OPAMP Board can be operated with single or dual power supplies and the 10MHz bandwidth makes is sufficient for most experimenter’s circuits.
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
United States Postal Service: USPS Priority-Tracking Included
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!