We are actively seeking distributors and re-sellers in Canada and the U.S.A. If you think you would like to be one please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you some details.
· Receiving on dual channels(161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz) alternatively
· Auto-hop channels algorithm improves 4% of captured message rate
· Sensitivity down to -106 dBm@30%PER
· Up to 55 nautical miles receiving range
· USB 2.0 powered(<26mA@5.0V)
· 38400bps baud serial over USB
· Message output in industry NMEA-0183 format
· Support working together with NMEA-0183 GPS receiver
· SMA connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
· SMA to BNC coaxial adaptor included
· Compatible with Windows XP,7,8,10,Mac OS X, Linux systems
Drivers can be download here.
Application note can be download here.
Note: This product has been well tested in the UK before dispatching to customer. Please make sure you understand how to use it before purchasing from us. All technical questions please email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can visit Quark-elec forum to find your answer. We accept 14 days refund policy, but buyer pays return postage.
Heinz | July 5, 2017
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
Royal Mail: Standard Ground Rate
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
Quark Electronics started as a leading professional production consulting company specializing in lab testing, compliance certification, production inspection, factory audit, cost analysis, and business intelligence solutions to management. We offer international buyers a basket of integrated services to bring more confidence, security and knowledge in ordering from Far East factories. Through every step of the process, Quark has the expertise and professionalism to prevent surprises.
Quark Electronics started to provide our own brand electronics products from 2014 based on our 12 years cultivating in electronics design industry. We aim to provide the industrial standard products with affordable prices.