AIS Wireless Receiver,AIS receiver,NMEA0183,GPS,Boat,Yachat,Marine Electronics,QK-A023,QK-A023 AIS Wireless Receiver (Auto-hopping V2.0)Designed by Quark-elec in United Kingdom
Introduction The QK-A023 is a single channel AIS receive-only unit, designed to be installed in a pro-tected indoor environment for the small commercial, leisure and fishing boat market to monitor ...Read More…
The QK-A023 is a single channel AIS receive-only unit, designed to be installed in a pro-tected indoor environment for the small commercial, leisure and fishing boat market to monitor other vessels’ AIS information. Patent protected Auto-hopping Channel Algorithm (ACA) improves captured message rate by 4%.
• Receiving both channels (161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz) alternately
• Auto-hopping channel algorithm improves captured message rate by 4%
• Sensitivity up to -105 dBm@30% PER
• Up to 45 nautical miles receiving range
• USB 2.0 powered (<32mA @ 5.0V)
• Serial output: 38400 bps baud rate over USB
• Message output in NMEA-0183 format
• Supports interworking with GPS receiver
• BNC connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
• Adhoc mode
• Plug & Play connectivity with chart plotters and PCs
• Compatible with Windows 7,8,10, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS (optional Configuration must be completed using Windows software.)
• This device does not come pre-loaded with map data. We advise using openCPN for map data. Some iOS apps may charge for map use.
Driver can be downloaded here.
Application note can be downloaded here.
Note: This product has been well tested in the UK before dispatching to customer. Please make sure you understand how to use it before purchasing from us. For international shipping, VAT and other import or handling fees may be applied by your local customs. These are the responsibility of the recipient. We will always declare the purchase price excl. shipping. All technical questions please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can visit Quark-elec forum to find your answer.
We have a 30 days refund policy. We will accept returns within 30 days, however, please be aware the buyer pays the return postage. If you do not accept these terms, we will not be able to refund the product.
|Shipping Rate||Ships From||First item||Additional items|
Royal Mail: Standard Ground Rate
Mihhail | Feb. 27, 2017
Lars | Jan. 13, 2017
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!