Linortek Netbell TCP/IP Web-Based Loud Electric School Factory Warehouse Break Alarm Bell System Automatic Programmable Bell Timer SoftwareDesigned by Linortek, Ships from United States of America
Overview The Netbell-2-2Bel is a one-stop solution for schools, factories and warehouses to build an automatic network break bell system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks, genera...Read More…
Overview The Netbell-2-2Bel is a one-stop solution for schools, factories and warehouses to build an automatic network break bell system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks, general alarm and any other timed signal applications. This kit includes one Netbell-2 web-based Bell Controller, two signal bells (6 inch 86dB, each bell can cover up to 8000 sqf office area), two weatherproof back boxes for wall mounting, two 12VDC power supplies to power the bell and two 10ft power cables. The bell can be connected at 250 ft away with 18AWG cable (500 ft/16AWG) to the Netbell-2 controller, you will have everything needed for installation and operation.
The Netbell-2 web-based bell controller is built on a TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server and special software designed for scheduling a bell system. With the built-in web interface, you can access, control and schedule bells over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. With the special designed easy-to-use BellScheduler desk app, manage & schedule multiple Netbells in a few clicks, making the management of your bell systems incredibly easy. With the digital inputs you can wire a push switch for ringing bells manually.
It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to power 12VDC or POE and network with the provided cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup are accessed through any standard web browser or the BellScheduler desk app. For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-2, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled. The Key Features
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 2 1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A
• 2 optically isolated digital inputs, 12V 1mA or pull down switch selectable
• Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• POE or 12VDC @500mA (nominal)
• AC converter supplied, 100-240VAC50/60Hz
• 1 meter CAT5 cable supplied
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Bell: 6-inch 12 VDC, Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure, Volume: >= 86dB
• Working temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
• Storage temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 70mm x 100mm x 25mm • Supported Protocols: HTTP/SMTP/SNTP
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!