Dragonfly uses Arduino Nano as its flight controller. You can compile the flight control program as well as extends sensors on your own.Designed by Arklabtw in Taiwan
This product is no longer available for sale.
The seller may be offering an improved version or it may be hanging out on the beach, enjoying the retired life.
Introduction • From IO control to automatic control • Lesson plans and teaching materials for teachers • Easy-to-learn programming for beginners • Could use AppInventor to build UI • Modular design e…Read More…
• From IO control to automatic control
• Lesson plans and teaching materials for teachers
• Easy-to-learn programming for beginners
• Could use AppInventor to build UI
• Modular design easier to plug
• IO Expander Shield for other module
• Use the Arduino software (IDE)
• Via bluetooth to a mobile device, safely flying indoors
• Breadboard-friendly board for various vehicle mounts
• Easy to program to do whatever you want
• Open source project for beginners
• Optional ARK-HACKER remote control
Microcontroller board: Arduino Nano/Ark-Nano
Flight Battery: 3.7V, 650mAh Lipo, 25C
External components: MPU6050/HC06
Motors/Bluetooth switch/LED/ Arduino pin socket
Diagonal Wheelbase: 250mm
Motor: 820 coreless DC motors (3V/35000rpm,Shaft diameter 1mm)
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!