Dragonfly uses Arduino Nano as its flight controller. You can compile the flight control program as well as extends sensors on your own.Designed by Arklabtw in Taiwan
Introduction • From IO control to automatic control • Lesson plans and teaching materials for teachers • Easy-to-learn programming for beginners • Could use AppInventor to build UI • Modular design...Read More…
• From IO control to automatic control
• Lesson plans and teaching materials for teachers
• Easy-to-learn programming for beginners
• Could use AppInventor to build UI
• Modular design easier to plug
• IO Expander Shield for other module
• Use the Arduino software (IDE)
• Via bluetooth to a mobile device, safely flying indoors
• Breadboard-friendly board for various vehicle mounts
• Easy to program to do whatever you want
• Open source project for beginners
• Optional ARK-HACKER remote control
Microcontroller board: Arduino Nano/Ark-Nano
Flight Battery: 3.7V, 650mAh Lipo, 25C
External components: MPU6050/HC06
Motors/Bluetooth switch/LED/ Arduino pin socket
Diagonal Wheelbase: 250mm
Motor: 820 coreless DC motors (3V/35000rpm,Shaft diameter 1mm)
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when Educational Drone Kits - DRAGONFLY 1.0 (250mm) can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!