• From IO control to automatic control
• Lesson plans and teaching materials for teachers
• Easy-to-learn programming for beginners
• Could use AppInventor to build UI
• Modular design easier to plug
• IO Expander Shield for other modules
• Use the Arduino software (IDE)
• Via bluetooth to a mobile device, safely flying indoors
• Breadboard-friendly board for various vehicle mounts
• Easy to program to do whatever you want
• Open source project for beginners
• Optional ARK-HACKER remote control
Microcontroller board: Arduino Nano/Ark-Nano
Flight Battery: 3.7V, 380mAh Lipo, 25C
External components: MPU6050/HC06
Motors/Bluetooth switch/LED/ Arduino pin socket
Diagonal Wheelbase: 90mm
Motor: 820 coreless DC motors (3V/35000rpm,Shaft diameter 1mm)
|Shipping Rate||First item||Additional items|
DHL: Standard Ground Rate
On 1 WishlistAdd to Wishlist On Wishlist
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!
HANG_JIAN TECH CO.,LTD is the expert in research and development area of drones and its technology of system integration.In addition to research and development, we applied drones in a wide range including monitoring environment, security maintenance, and stage performance.With the goal of providing a safe, government-industry research platform for developing drones in Taiwan, our main target is creating a security and safety management system for business use which prevents any falling of drones by application of machine vision.
In the aspect of education, Arklab is a branch of HANG_JIAN TECH CO.,LTD aiming at education in science. Arklab promotes certifications and authentications of drones and talents cultivation in this field with HANG_JIAN TECH CO.,LTD. Considering the energy in the community of makers in Taoyuan area, we want to promote the stem education of drones and programming at the same time. We strongly expect to implement the spirit of makers by the idea of learning-by-doing.