Butterfly 2.0 is a micro quadcopter using Ark Nano developed by HANG-JIAN TECH with Arduino programming. It is safe to fly it indoor.Designed by Arklabtw in Taiwan
Introduction • From IO control to automatic control • Could use AppInventor to build UI • Easy-to-learn programming for beginners • Modular design and easier to learn programming • Lesson plans an...Read More…
• From IO control to automatic control
• Could use AppInventor to build UI
• Easy-to-learn programming for beginners
• Modular design and easier to learn programming
• Lesson plans and teaching materials for teachers
• Use the Arduino software (IDE)
• Easy to program to do whatever you want
• Via bluetooth to a mobile device, easy to control
• High-strength body, shockproof
• Light, small body
Flight Battery: 3.7V, 380mAh Lipo, 25C
External components: MPU6050/HC06
Motors/Bluetooth switch/Arduino pin socket
Diagonal Wheelbase: 90mm
Motor: 720 coreless DC motors (3V/35000rpm,Shaft diameter 1mm)
No country selected, please select your country to see shipping options.
No rates are available for shipping to .
Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified when Educational Drone Kits - BUTTERFLY 2.0 (90mm) can be shipped to you:
Thanks! We'll let you know when the seller adds shipping rates for your country.
|Shipping Rate||Tracked||Ships From||First Item||Additional Items|
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!