Last revised on: April 6, 2018
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
Types of Data We Collect
"Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
- When you create an account ("Account") to register for the Forum, we will collect your username, e-mail address and password. We may also collect optional information that you provide us to customize your Account, for example, your language preference, location, time zone, birthdates, occupation, interests, instant messenger ID and website.
- When you post a comment on the Site, we will collect your username and e-mail address and, if you provide it, your website.
- When you post comments or messages to the Site or Forum, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as your postings to the Site or Forum and files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
Information Collected via Technology
Cookies. We store small text files called "Cookies" on your computer to make your experience on our website better. We use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). In order to provide the Services, we use a variety of Cookies that perform different functions. While you will still be able to use the Supply Frame Offerings if you disable Cookies in your browser, certain parts of the Supply Frame Offerings may not function as effectively. You can find more information on Cookies and how they may affect you by visiting: www.youronlinechoices.com. We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are cookies which are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies. Performance cookies collect anonymized information about how you use our website. For example, these cookies may tell us which pages you go to most often and if you receive error messages from our webpages. We use this information to improve how our sites work. By using our web site, you agree we can place these cookies on your device.
- Functionality Cookies. Functionality Cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make, such as your login information (if any), preferred language or region you are in, and can provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our web site, you agree we can place these cookies on your device.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information to deliver you more relevant advertising. They may be placed by us, by third parties acting on our behalf, or by advertising networks with our permission. They remember other websites you have visited, and advertising networks may share this information with others including advertisers. By using our web site, you agree we can place these cookies on your device.
- Tracking Pixels. In addition, we use "Tracking Pixels," which are small transparent graphic image (usually only 1 pixel) that we place on our Site that is used to collect information about the pages you view and when you view them.
Use of Your Personal Data
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- provide the Services you request;
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of SupplyFrame if you elect to receive them.
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content and navigation of our Services. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Third Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Data with our third party service providers to provide you with the Services. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by us.
Affiliates and Acquisitions
Third Party Websites
When you post reviews, comments, or messages to the Services, we will display such content along with your username on the Services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be read, collected and used by other registered or unregistered users of the Services. We cannot control who reads your comments or messages or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post. In addition, any information that you choose to make public on your profile when you register for an Account to use our Forum ("Forum Profile") is available to other registered users of our Forum and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the information you choose to include in your Forum Profile or send to other users. By default, your Forum Profile is public. You may set your Forum Profile to not be made public through your Account settings.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
- We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
Changes to Personal Data
You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
Security of Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.