When assembled it initially looked great. As good as the previous one I built a few months ago. This is the same basic design with 3 different display options. On the second day the display was out. I confirmed it is a problem on the main board as I swapped display boards and both display work on the good board and neither work on the new one. Documentation also had errors. Resistor color codes wrong on a few of the values. Will be digging deeper. Seemed to work until I set it to dim the display at night and it didn't turn back on. Hv is present. So I need to troubleshoot to see what is wrong.